This is something that has been a part of Dragon Ball games for years until I think Xenoverse was the first to fix, but the Androids being unable to charge manually and just having a really slow automatic charge is an outdated and factually incorrect representation of the Androids' unique ability.
17 and 18 have unlimited energy reserves, so that means they can keep blasting forever and paired with their unlimited stamina, they wouldn't get tired, and 13-16 don't have unlimited energy but have normal energy and charge.
There isn't a stamina feature in the game, so ki is what will have to be altered.
Instead of a really slow automatic charge, give Androids 17 and 18 BOTH a much faster automatic charge, and a manual charge on top of that. We have seen especially in DBS that the Androids have auras and can charge.

4b3945388035c27392dfb4382cdcf5df.gif
(ignore Super 17 here lol)

5812580-1000474209-17_-_.gif

latest?cb=20130520012317

So there are multiple characters to change also when I say manual charge, I mean the default charging system that most characters have, by automatic charge I mean what robot characters already have in the game, but much faster. And when I say white aura that's either the default pale blue aura that is used in place of white (base Goku for example) or the custom Ultimate Gohan white aura, that's up to you.

• #13 = only manual charge, white aura.

• Super #13 = only manual charge, red aura.

• #14 = only manual charge, white aura.

• #15 = only manual charge, white aura.

• #16 = only manual charge, white aura.

• #17 = manual charge and automatic charge, white aura.

• DBS #17 = manual charge and automatic charge, white aura.

• #18 = manual charge and automatic charge, white aura.

• DBS #18 = manual charge and automatic charge, white aura.

• GT #18 = manual charge and automatic charge, white aura.

• Cacao = only manual charge, white.

• Metal Cooler = only manual charge, blue aura.

• Super #17 = manual charge, automatic charge and absorption charge (if its possible to do all 3, if not, then just absorption and automatic), black aura.

Last edited by LeonGjata (2019-11-07 22:06:55)

Board footer