Hi Txori Staff,
I desire to know if is it possible to make in the character selection a system for having characters already transformed before the start of the battle, like we can see in History or OAVs battles when for example Goku is already transformed in Super Saiyan versus Frieza.
For the selection of the trasformation (or base) it can be possible to introduce numbers.
For example Goku SS can pretrasform in Super Saiyan 3 in the Character Selection by pressing 4 (in the database is the corresponding).
Sorry for the bad english because I'm an Italian and please answer me ^^'
I like to enjoy this format for WHATIFs battle by Dragon Ball Devolution!
Thanks!  smile

Segun entiendo. Tu idea es añadir la opcion para transformar directamente a los peleadores automaticamente al iniciar un combate, correcto?
No estoy seguro completamente de que se vaya a insertar esta idea en el juego. Puesto que ya fue propuesta anteriormente, aunque hay una posibilidad de que suceda.

Modo "What If"? es una idea curiosa, me gusta.

Hey @Txori!, hablando de ideas, ya se te ha ocurrido añadir un boton de pausa al juego?  lol  lol  lol

Yes, a Pause button is an another necessary option for the game.
And yes, the Esc button is a good candidate.
xD

Already Transformed
I already talked several times. I have to change the game A LOT to add that, but it's possible now that I spent one month reorganizing the fighters in the data doc and the way they are handled by the game engine. But it's absolutely not a priority on my HUGE TO DO LIST..

Pause button
That have nothing to do with the original subject + Answer about that is in the FAQ
https://www.txori.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=85

Board footer