This is an idea for when BASTON is eventually updated, I really think that some form of time manipulation should be available as powers, as a LOT of anime characters have them, especially in Dragon Ball.

The obvious one is Time Stop, which would probably work exactly as it does in DBD, with one player using KI in order to freeze time for a short duration. Perhaps also, if the enemy was blocking before the Time Stop began, they would take less damage during it, or if both characters are able to use Time Stop, then when one stops time, the other will still be able to move, though their KI would be drained quickly and they would freeze when it reached 0.

However the idea I think should be implemented, in a way that would not even be confusing, is Time Reversal. This is used by many characters including Whis, Yoshikage Kira, Ringo Roadagain, Ultear Milkovich, Urashiki Ōtsutsuki, and more. It could also be used as a substitute for making characters who have the ability to predict or see into the future, such as Doppio.

I think it would be a simple power: The player uses it with KI, and depending on how much KI they use, it would rewind maybe 5-15 seconds of the fight. KI/HP would be set back to what it was at that time, transformations would be undone, positions of characters would be shifted back, and the timer would be changed. Then, to fix it being broken or overpowered, perhaps the player who used it would be blocked from charging or firing any KI-based skills until time caught up to where it originally was.

oh man.....that perfect smile

and also a ability to become immortal and invisible but with no attacks while you has ki,and when your ki down you return to normal,that would be named "time erase".